Appy to be a BKMA Instructor
Summer 2o15 Course Dates:
Location: Weston Super Mare
Weekend based Instructor Certificate Course
4 Day Foundation Block – Sat June the 1st to Tues the 9th of June.
Weekend 1 – Sat/Sun the 4th and 5th of July.
Weekend 2 – Sat/Sun the 18th 19th of July (End of Phase 1)
Weekend 3 – Sat/Sin the 1st/2nd of August
Weekend 4 – Sat/Sun 15th/16th of August
Weekend 5 – Sat/Sun 29th/30th of August
Weekend 6 – Sat/Sun 19th/20th August (Final Testing and Graduation)
Diploma Course £2999 – ELCAS Eligible
Certificate course dates plus one 8 day phase of training to be taken within 24 months of the certificate.
Phase 3: Sat 28th November to Sat 5th December
1. At least 3 years consistent training in a martial art (preferably boxing, mauy thai, kick boxing or MMA although other systems are acceptable) or a Credible Police or Military background
2. Ability to jab, cross, hook, bob and weave, basic front and roundhouse kicks to a good level of proficiency.
3. Ability to pass the BKMA fitness test. (Allowances are made for age or injuries)4. Become a licensed BKMA school
- Diploma (24 days) or Certificate (16 days)
- Cost Diploma – £2999 or Certificate £1999
- Awards: Graduate Instructor. Level 4 Trainer Award
- Location: Weston Super Mare
- Accommodation is NOT included
- £250 deposit is required to book your place
- A £199 discount is offered for those paying in full at the point of booking.
- This course is recognised by the Ministry of Defence ELC scheme.
- Elcas provider number 4697
- ELC candidates must not pay a deposit until funding is agreed.
- ELC deposit is 20% of the course cost (if full eligible for full ELC)
- Military candidates are exempt from course requirement 2. (3 years previous training).
|How to apply
- Complete the application form below
- The BKMA Head Coach will contact you to discuss your application
- You may be offered a place in writing. The offer is valid for 7 days.
- To book your place, you will need to pay a £350 deposit. This is non refundable.
- There are only 10 Instructor places per course. These are strictly limited and are sold on a first come first served basis
|Applicants need to have a good standard of fitness to participate. Allowances are made for age and injuries.
||[contact-form-7 id=”3688″ title=”Instructor Course”]
Got a question ? Call us on 07812346025